Please view our FAQs below
If you still can’t find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us.
Please click on a question to see the answer.
Our units are at Denne Hill Business Centre, which is just off the A2 between Canterbury and Dover.
- Our rates – we believe they are the most competitive for the region, and far better value than conventional self-storage facilities. We also include locks and access within our rates.
- We are reliable – being a family run business we genuinely try to help you find the right storage solution for your needs, rather than try and sell you things you don’t want or need.
- Our access – we are about a minute’s drive from the A2, and you can drive right up to your unit, which is at ground level, whenever you like.
To store a box of documents costs as little as 13 pence per week. Units are as little as £80 per month, when you commit to a longer term. Fill in our quote form online for the most up to date prices, or call us for a quote instead.
Our full size units are 20’x8’x8’, which is the average size of a single garage, and can store the usual contents of a 3 bedroom house. Our half size units are 10’ x 8’ x 8’.
You can do so by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing us on 01304 842162 (during office hours) or sending us a text to 07885 303431.
One calendar month.
We provide keys to the two padlocks on your unit. There is space for a third padlock, which you may wish to provide for your own peace of mind, although this is not necessary.
Pretty much anything that you need to: usually our customers store household goods, office furniture, and documents.
- Food or perishable goods
- Living creatures, plants etc
- Combustible or flammable materials
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition; or compressed gases
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents; toxic waste, asbestos, tyres or other waste
- Damp or wet items (e.g.un-defrosted freezers or fridges)
- Anything which could leak oil and stain or damage the unit
- Illegal substances, items or goods illegally obtained
No. On our pay-as-you-store contracts, you only pay for the time that you store. This is subject to a minimum term of one calendar month.
The terms of our contract (including, importantly, the storage fee that we have agreed with you) are valid for 12 months, but that does NOT mean you are committed for 12 months; it means we cannot change the terms of our contract with you for at least 12 months.
If a unit is available, we are usually able to enable access within a day. Just give us a call, send a text, or drop us an email. Obviously, the more notice you give us, the less likely you are to be disappointed!
We ask you to give us a month’s notice. Once you have vacated your unit, and given us back the keys, we will refund your deposit (assuming that you’ve left.
We ask customers to pay by BACS or direct debit. Unfortunately we are not able to take cash.
We strive to make your unit at Agricola Storage as safe and secure as it can be. We provide you with the locks, and cover the site with remotely monitored infrared CCTV and security lighting. If you are storing documents in a document unit, we temperature and humidity control your unit to ensure it stays dry as well as safe and secure.
Any time you like. Access to the units is usually open during daylight hours, but if you wish to access your unit at other times, we can easily arrange this for you.
Yes. We have a simple storage agreement (one page) with Ts and Cs that we email to you.
Yes – this is usually one month’s rent and covers the loan of the padlock keys.
We will always try and make your next unit as close to your existing one, wherever possible.
No – but we recommend that you check with your household insurance policy as often this covers items in storage. We do insure our site and the unit itself.
No, but we are usually happy to recommend local services.