Self Storage needed in the East Kent area?
Our self-storage units are for both household and business users
Agricola Storage’s self-storage units come in two sizes – a full unit and a half unit. A full unit is approximately 150 square feet, which is the typical size of a single garage. The usual contents of a 3-4 bedroom house would fit into a full unit.
A half unit is half the size of a full unit, which may therefore be more appropriate to store surplus office furniture or equipment. Or think of it as an attic space but on the ground floor!
To maximise the amount you can store in your unit, you may wish it to be fitted with racking – this is especially useful if you want to store boxes in your unit.
Whether it’s for the long or short term, we provide you with top quality, secure storage space that you can drive up to at any time with no hidden access charges.
- Your own full or half sized unit, to which you can come and go at any time
- Secure, dry and clean useable space that is just minutes from the A2 between Canterbury and Dover
- We have units with a dehumidifier if you want that extra peace of mind
- Flexibility to store for as long or short a time period as you need
- Our units are at ground level, allowing you to drive up to the door
- We work with selected local removal firms and will happily assist with arranging your removal if required
- We can also arrange collection or transferring your stored items on to their next destination.